June 13, 2024

ANUGERAH PERKHIDMATAN CEMERLANG (APC) 2023

 




Alhamdulillah. After 5 years of sweat and tears, i finally received the Anugerah Perkhidmatan Cemerlang (APC) 2023. To those who not know, APC is an award given in Malaysia to recognize and honor government servants for their excellent service. You did not get this kind of award often. Generally, one will receive like once every 3-10 years depending on their performance at work. And yeah, 2023 was my year to finally be awarded with this. 

My profound gratitude goes to my family and my BKS, DOSM team. It will be a lie if i said that i never expect to receive this APC. APC is like one of my goals while being a government servant. This achievement wouldn’t have been possible without the tremendous support from my family and excellent efforts from everyone in my team. To many more APCs and other accomplishments of us in the future. 

Next goal: Hadiah Latihan Persekutuan (HLP). InsyaAllah.