April 15, 2024

MY MOST FAVORITE RAYA PHOTOS SO FAR



I've always wanted an intimate, adorable and full of happiness photo of me and my daughter to be captured. And to be honest, i already pictured a lot of poses in my mind but it never yet to become reality. But this year, Aqisya started to learn and love to ride on our back/ shoulder (piggyback) whenever we were sitting while she was standing on the bed. And i realized that every time she's on a piggyback ride, she will smile from ear to ear and laughing her heart out because she's just so happy about it. 

So this Raya, i asked my husband to take a photo of me with my baby while she's on my piggyback ride. And yeah, the results were just as good as i hope it to be. Aqisya was smiling so bright though she was actually does not even cooperate during the whole Raya photoshoot with the family. Haha. 

I already set this photo as the wallpaper of my phone and Aqisya's iPad. I might even frame this so i can see it on the wall everyday. To many more cute and lovely photos of us until the end of the time, Aqisya. Love, your Mommy who loves you so much.