October 23, 2017

MID SEMESTER BREAK


Sarah Yazmin's Graduation Day (15/10/2017) at UiTM Shah Alam



Syaqirin Norazizi's Graduation Day (17/10/2017) at UiTM Segamat


Statistics ASEAN Run 2017 (21/10/2017) at Putrajaya Corporation

So my mid semester break already come to an end. Time is so rude for running out fast. Even though i know that time and tide wait for no man (or woman, indeed). But at least let me breathe or give me another week or two to sleep and rest (?) I don't even remember the last time i get a decent sleep in my life tbh. Ugh. Okay i'm talking crap rn. Cause i just woke up in the morning, feel tired and decided to blog first. Who's to blame now?

So far, my mid semester break was kinda productive. Except for the fact that i miss one hiking activity with my sister and cousins because i was too lazy to wake my ass up from the bed that morning. And needless to mention, i got sudden acne breakout on my face on that particular morning. Like, the previous days before, i glance in the mirror and proudly notice that my skin is close to clear. But then i went to Segamat, the weather was scorching hot, and of course i take the blame for not washing my face with all my heart on the night before, and boom! Acne. It's frustrating, to say the least. Thankfully, my skin is okay now. Only there's still one acne under my nose that i know will result to scar later on. Oh lord, please listen to my plea. Grant me that clear skin i have desired for a long. Amen!

Back to the reason why i'm here; MY BESTFRIEND AND MY LITTLE SISTER ARE FINALLY GRADUATED! Out of frying pan and into the fire gals! I'm such a proud sister to both. UiTM has moulded them very well. To those with narrow minded views who still believe that UiTM is not a good alma mater, i bet you never see how good our students and alumni are doing inside and outside the country. And i bet you never met my bestfriend and my sister as well. Ha! To my bestfriend, Sarah Yazmin and my blood sister, Syaqirin Norazizi, throw those mortarboard higher the next time once you guys have completed your Master and Degree. And then reach the sky. Your potentials are endless. My prayers are always with you two. May Allah bless always. Much love. 

Oh, i also joined a 3km marathon last Saturday. It was fun. My first ever marathon i guess. Nevertheless, since my legs don't remember the last time we run that far. I bet it was during my PLKN which was 6 years ago. So yeah, i'm having running pain on my upper legs right now. I know this pain will last up to 2 or maybe 3 days cause i've been in this situation too many times before. And please don't remind me about how piece of cake 3km marathon was. Cause it's not that i didn't acknowledge the fact that other people are doing 10km up to 20km marathon but hello, other people may say, better to be sore than sorry. But since i'm not like other people, i feel sorry for myself because of this sore legs that result from the "only" 3km marathon. Cause i always deserved so much better. Lol. Why do i sound like a pettifogger?

And just like that, it's already Monday. End of my 1 week holiday, and i got tons of workload waiting for me to finish them. I really just can't wait to finish this semester. But i don't want to nag around about how hard and how stressful my master studies or whatever. Because in all honestly, everyone is struggling. Let's pray for the best. Eventually, this too shall pass. Amen!