October 30, 2017

MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIX 2017




I love weekends so much that it hurts my feeling when it's weekdays. Plus it's already end of October of which the time that all of us (the students) will be getting super busy with assignments, group projects and whatnot. I swear i burn the midnight oil literally every night that i even feel like there's no oil left to burn for the coming days because i'm already zombie af since i sleep for only 3 to 4 hours per day. Zzzz. Wait, plot twist! I'm actually not even a zombie yet hahaha. Such a drama queen. But it's not that i enjoy giving up on my hobby (read: sleep on my bed) and only sleep on the couch everyday because there's loads of work to be done. Somehow, i feel grateful for the energy that i have. I mean, my body is not easily tired lately. Perhaps because of the peer pressure since everybody is working very hard, that my body as well force herself to not being a weak lamb. Like, even though yesterday i only sleep for 2 hours and today, i still can up all night to do this and that. Idk about you, but i feel amazing lol. Let's see how i'll be in two weeks time. I wonder if the word amazing is still appearing. Ha!

Ok why am i here again in the first place? SHELL MALAYSIA MOTOR GP 2017! I've always wanted to go to Sepang to experience a race since like forever. But i don't really make any initiative to go there back then. And when my high school girl, Miraz posted about the Motor GP on the WhatsApp Group, i absentmindedly, straightly booked two tickets from her. It's only RM60 per ticket for the Hillstand. But God knows how hot the weather was there. I even effed up and get a sunburn. But maybe just our luck, Pak Long Pijan was there too. It's us who contacted him first to asked about the parking area and whatnot. And then he told us to meet him somewhere and poof! MAIN GRANDSTAND PASS FOR BOTH OF US! I can't even contained my excitement when he told us about the pass. May Allah bless Pak Long Pijan.

I love the idea of women riding a superbike that i wanna be one of them. Well, this may just be a wishful thinking but whatever. Hahaha. Perhaps someday i might get myself one. God knows. Me and my sister were literally in our zones and dreaming of owning one superbike when we were there. So dreamy that i don't even have a time to feel insecure with the pretty, super skinny models that were also there. Though i was figuratively like a fat ass potato when i'm next to them. Lol. And the Grand Prix was indeed grand. So much excitement, so much to look forward to. Even the sound was too loud that i can't even hear anything but the good quality engine sounds. I had so much fun though i know nothing about Grand Prix. Yeah, i had fun. And that's all that matters. Another one crossed off the bucket list. Alhamdulillah.